This clever German manufactured device completes a circuit when the level sensor comes into contact with water. Great for pump switching and level detection.
When the 2 sensor connections of the module come into contact with water, the built-in relay switches on. Sirens, other cutoff relays, etc. may be triggered with that.
Comes complete with instructions.
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC voltage are ideal (max. 12 V DC), (only use a stabilised power supply)
- Current consumption: "Ready": < 10 mA. If contact is made with water when the relay picks up: < 90 mA each with 9 V
- LED displays: 1 LED for the indication of readiness POWER, 1 LED for the indication ON, if the relay switches on
- Connections: via free cables
- Approved cable length towards the water sensors: max. 5 m with normal cable, max. 100 m with shielded cable, if the shielding braid is connected with the negative pole of the distribution voltage
- Dimensions: sealing case approx. 71 x 45 x 20 mm (without fastening lugs)
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.