Sapphire water softeners provide scale-free water for residential use. Softened water does not produce limescale, meaning their are no more build ups of scale around faucets and shower-heads. Softened water also increases the effectiveness and lifespan of appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines. Heating bills can also be reduced due to a lack of scale build up in pipework and within your boiler.
- Designed and built in the UK, with patented USA Clack Valves.
- Stylish and ergonomic, designed specifically for modern living.
- Luxurious, giving silky smooth water for the whole house, large or small. It makes showers and baths a pleasurable experience.
- Efficient and carbon neutral reducing your energy costs with no cost to the planet. Reducing your needs for detergents and other cleaning products.
- Kind on clothes, laundry feels fresher with only a fraction of detergent used.
- Save you money on energy bills
- Eliminate expensive maintenance bills
The softeners are supplied pre filled with resin and tranport on a pallet and so are essintially a plug and play solution.
|Sapphire Models||PB16410CI - 10 litre Cabinet Softener Unit||PB16820CI - 20 litre Cabinet Softener Unit||B17830CI - 30 litre Cabinet Softener Unit|
|Valve||Clack 1" Metered Softener Valve|
|Litres between regeneration cycles (at 300pm hardness)||1600||3300||5000|
|Average no. of days between regenerations*||3 days||6 days||10 days|
|Salt usage per regeneration||1.5kg||3.0kg||4.5kg|
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.