This Rainbowl small water butt takes the highly stylish, crisp, sharp and elegant vase shape of the RainBowl water-butt, the RainBowl Flower, our greenest water butt, allows nature to come back into the urban environment. With its built-in planter on top of the unit, the RainBowl Flower allows all manner of colour, beauty and fragrant scents to be planted on top and complement the contemporary design of the unit itself.
Suitable for all gardens of high design. Available in four contemporary colours this unique and modern design of water-butt is the choice of architects, especially in the more distinct town and city environments. Not just an amazingly useful and utilitarian tool but a graceful extension of one's home design.
These decorative, vase style, small water butts are available in four colours - Kiwi, Mango, Chilli and Slate.
- Capacity - 150 litre water butt
- Available in three attractive colours
- Water drains from the planter into the tank so no sumberging roots (a coir mat or equivalent can be used in the base of the planter, not supplied)
- Dimensions - Height: 120cm, Diameter at top: 60cm, Diameter at base 42cm approx
- The butt can be filled using a 3P Filter Collector Universal (push fit through seal supplied)
- Front-facing 3/4" brass BSP threaded screw-in tap connection point
- Side-facing 3/4" brass BSP threaded port for draining or connecting to another butt
- Chrome-finish metal tap
- Wall fixing bracket & screws
- Tank Grommet
If you wish to include a diverter please use the drop down to select your choice.
The 3P filter collector is the recommended option. If more flexibility is required or the water butt is to be placed some distance away from downpipe the 3P filter collector universal with hose extension and backnut can be added here.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.