This nifty little device allows the level of water in any water butt to be determined.
A common issue is not knowing the amount of water in a water butt or tank and not being able to plan accordingly without removing the lid and perhaps using a dipstick.
The sight level tube was originally developed for the Prestige Water Wall mounted water butt but since adapted for many standard water butts.
The high quality transparent hose is 1.1m in length and accommodates a vast range of water butts.
The inlet is a standard 3/4" BSP which suits most water butt threaded connections.
The sight tube comes with a fixing screw, pipe clip, jubilee clip and PTFE tape to maintain leak free joints.
Available in standard (1.1m) and long (2m) variants.
1. Clear 3/4 " tube (1.1 or 2m)
2. 3/4" bend with thread with O-ring
3. PTFE tape
4. Jubilee clip
5. 90 degree barbed bend
6. Pipe clip and self tapping screw
1. Fit the threaded elbow into the water butt. Ensure PTFE is applied to the thread and the 0-ring is in place. It maybe easier to fit the elbow by first removing it from the tubing. Ensure the barbed end from the elbow is pointing vertically up.
2. If the tube has been detached place the tube over the barbed end and force on. Ensure the thread has some lubricant (fairy liquid) applied. Once the clear tube is firmly on the thread apply the jubilee clip, tighten with a screwdriver.
3. Raise the tube vertically up the tank and mark the position of where the pipe clip should be placed on top of the tank.
4. Using the self tapping screw, screw the pipe clip into the top of the tank.
5. Fit the barbed elbow into the pipe clip and you're ready to go.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.