This item is a reliable water butt whilst at the same time being a great feature for your garden. It has a minimalist design perfect for the contemporary home. You can choose from a range of natural colour shades — arctic, beach, sahara or ocean. For each, there is an attractive wavy effect on the surface.
The water butt also comes with a plant cup which you can house plants or flowers in. In this way, the water butt will blend seamlessly with your garden foliage. There are two methods of water extraction. You can use the elegant tap or alternatively you can use a universal hose kit.
- Modern design in natural pastel col
- or shades
- Tank with attractive wavy surface structure
- Two functions: rainwater storage and decoration
- The integrated plant cup with a depth of 20 cm enables an individual design.
- The Natura 2 in 1 comes with two integrated threads. Water can be extracted with the elegant tap or alternatively with a universal hose kit. This makes the tank easy to empty before the frost sets in.
The package also includes the option to purchase a discounted combined filter and diverter
Simply use the drop down box above to chose the most suitable:
- Standard circular filler suitable for circular downpipes (68, 70 and 80mm grey or brown)
- Quattro for square downpipes (65mm, grey, brown or beige)
|Ø max. (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Dispatched to the UK mainland within two working days of order. Delivery times vary, typically three working days.
If you are in the Manchester or North West area and want this item installed please send an email to arrange.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.