Irrigatia Solar Automatic Watering System C60, C120, C180
The Irrigatia is a weather responsive intelligent irrigation system.
The unit number 60, 120, 180 indicated how many irrigation units the system can support. An irrigation unit is equivalent to a 20l pot.
The system simply draws water from your water butt or tank and gently pumps it to your plants, planters.
The device uses solar energy to power the pump, sunnier days result in more watering meaning you no longer need to worry if your plants are receiving enough water.
No need for electricity or a tap - ideal for greenhouse watering, garden irrigation, vertical gardens & green walls, hanging baskets, raised beds, allotments & holiday watering.
Just drop the inlet filter into the water butt, position the control unit somewhere sunny, place your drippers in position, switch on and leave.
It waters every 3 hours - now the clever bit - it automatically waters for longer when sunny - plants love it!
- The more sun, the more it waters – waters every 3 hrs
- Saves plants from drought and waters when on holiday
- Automatic feeding during watering
- Drip waters up to 5m above the water source
- Uses up to 90% less water than a hose
- Easy, Eco, Efficient
- Water source to solar pump – maximum 20m
- Water source to last dripper – maximum 60m
SOL-C60, 120, 180 Kit Contents
- Controller with main pump and secondary feed pump,
- Water level sensor,
- Solar Panel with 5m lead (size varies depending on system),
- 1 x inline filter + 2 x 13mm adaptors,
- 1 x foot strainer,
- 1 x 25m roll of 13mm tube,
- 1 x 2.5m 3.5mm tube and inlet filter,
- 1 x 4mm punch,
- 12 x 4mm joiners,
- 2 x 13mm t piece,
- 4 x 13mm end plug,
- 4 x 13mm elbow,
- 10 x 13mm stakes,
- 6 x 13mm clamps,
- 2 x 13mm Valves,
- 12 x 4mm valves,
- Battery pack containing rechargeable batteries (size varies depending on system),
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.