Elegant 300 litre modern rainwater harvesting butt planter including choice of diverter
This decorative water butt will make a great feature in any garden. It perfectly serves its function as a water butt whilst at the same time being attractive and elegant. Showcase your favourite plants or flowers in the removable planter so that the water butt blends in seamlessly with the garden environment. It comes in a range of colours, allowing you to choose one which best fits the colour scheme of your garden.
This product has a unique planting feature allowing the top part to be planted up or left plain.
The huge 300 litre capacity will help you water the garden for free during the drier periods of summer.
The water butt is manufactured in Germany from MDPE. This is a very solid construction dissimilar to other cheaper thin walled transparent water butts available online.
The thick opaque plastic blocks out light limiting algae growth. The finish has a rustic textured clay finish.
The package also includes a free downpipe combined filter and diverter worth £25. Simply use the drop down box above to chose the most suitable:
- Standard circular filler suitable for circular downpipes (68, 70 and 80mm grey or brown)
- Quattro for square downpipes (65mm, grey, brown or beige)
- The dual-function tank for rainwater harvesting and decoration
- Integrated plant cup for an individual design
- Plant cup can be removed for planting or cleaning
- Water can be extracted with ease using the tap or universal hose kit (accessories)
- Wind protection, inlet seal DN 19/32 and plant fleece included in scope of supply
- Threaded connection as standard! Tap can be fitted with ease without drilling
- Particularly UV-stable and weather resistant
Ø max. (mm)
Dispatched to the UK Mainland within 2 working days of order (please contact us for Highlands and Islands dispatch). Delivery times vary, typically 3 working days.
If you are in the Manchester area and want this item installed please send an email to arrange.