The Ecosoft RObust Pro is a reverse osmosis machine that provides clean, purified water. It was designed with the HoReCa (Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes) industry in mind and provides the ideal quality of water for cooking and beverages. Not only does the RObust Pro provide clean water for consumption, it also helps protect machines such as dishwashers, glass-washes, coffee machines and so on. It does this by preventing limescale and build-up from clogging up and damaging machines, greatly increasing their lifespan and reducing the maintenance required.
The RObust Pro has standard pressure gauges built in, indicating the condition of the pre-filters and membranes. It is also a compact and unobtrusive design, making it suitable for being installed on display, next to coffee machines, inside cupboards or below sinks.
The RObust Pro was designed to provide water that meets the standards as outlined by the SCA (Specialty Coffee Association). For true coffee connoisseurs, the RObust Pro is an ideal choice for getting the absolute best taste and aroma from your coffee.
|RObust PRO||SCA Standard|
|Total Hardness (mEq/L)||1.0-1.15||1.0-2.2|
|TDS (mg/L)||60-120||Not regulated|
The RObust Pro offers the following 4 stages of filtration and treatment:
- 5 micron Pre-filter removes sediments, chlorine and natural organic matter.
- RO element DOW Filmtec membrane takes out 99.8% of dissolved impurities and aids in removing viruses and bacteria.*
- Unique replacement filter ensures the optimal amount of calcium, magnesium and bicarbonates are present in the water for full coffee taste and aroma.
- Chemviron carbon filter to improve taste and odour of water.
- RObust PRO reverse osmosis filter
- Drinking water faucet
- Connection fittings pack
- Service wrenches
- User manual
- Provides perfect water for coffee (in accordance with the SCA standards)
- Scale prevention on heating elements of coffee machines
- Designed for tankless operation
- Balanced mineral composition of water
- Compact design
- Membrane and replacement filters
- Built-in pressure gauges indicating pre-filters and membrane conditions
- Push-fit connectors
- CE marked and confirmed to be safe in accordance with EC New Approach Directives
- High capacity – Provides up to 3000 litres of purified water every day.
- Pre-filtration removes mechanical impurities, active chlorine, and natural organic substances.
- The Membrane removes up to 99.8% of dissolved impurities.
- Post-processing via the Chemviron Carbon filter improves taste and odour
- Intended for use on cold tap water only.
|Flow Capacity (L / hour)||70 - 75|
|Discharge Flow Rate (L / hour)||70 - 75|
|Inlet Pressure (bar)||2 - 5|
|Water Feed Temperature (degrees C.)||4 - 30|
|Room Temperature (degrees C.)||5 - 40|
|System Dimensions (H x W x D mm)||420 x 410 x 305|
|Filter Weight (kg)||10|
|Power Supply||230v, 50Hz|
RObust Feed Water Requirements
|pH||6.5 - 8.5|
|TDS||250 - 500 mg/L|
|Hardness||2 - 8 mEq/L|
|Active Chlorine||< 0.5 mg/L|
|Total Iron||< 0.3 mg/L|
|Total Manganese||< 0.1 mg/L|
|COD||< 5 mg O2/L|
|Total Microbial Count (TMC)||< 100 CFU/ml|
|E. Coli (CFU/100ml)||None|
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Last order date accepted with “best chance of delivery before Christmas” – 16.12.21 on all large items*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
- Verticle Water Tank 1400 - 20,000 Litre (all sizes)
- Horizontal Water Tank 2500 Litre
- All Rain Barrels
- Egg Planters
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Utility Tank
- Utility Tank System
- Rattan (oak, orange and blue)
- 800l Green Rain Tank - All
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Novara Taupe
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.