The Ecosoft RObust Reverse Osmosis filter’s high performance water treatment technology provides you with purified water by removing chlorine, pesticides, heavy metals and organic compounds. Reliable and compact, the RObust 1500’s high pressure pump supplies a constant and consistent water flow to the two Eco membranes. Purified water (permeate) is sent to carbon filters for post-treatment, whereas the waste water (concentrate) is sent to a second stage membrane filtration. This provides you with more purified water and minimises waste. What you’re left with is clear, pure water which is safe and tastes great.
A dry shutdown function ensures that the RObust Reverse Osmosis system will not operate if there is an issue with the water supply. Should the water pressure become too low, or the water supply is interrupted entirely, the shutdown function will turn off the valve and pumps. Even if the purified water tap is opened, the filter will not start until water supply and water pressure is restored to an efficient level.
The RObust 1000 Eco is an ideal solution for houses, restaurants and cafes (HoReCa). Cooked dishes and prepared drinks taste better due to the use of purified, treated water. You can also enjoy the benefit of better cleaning and preservation of appliances and equipment. The service life of such appliances is extended due to the lack of contaminants in the water which would otherwise cause build-up of limescale and other such damages.
Businesses that require clear, uncontaminated water for the purposes of cleaning and maintenance of specialist equipment (such as dentist or medical equipment) will also find the RObust Reverse Osmosis filter an excellent solution.
The RObust 1500 offers the following 4 stages of filtration and treatment:
- 5 micron PP sediment filter
- GAC coconut shell carbon filter
- DOW Filmtec™ RO membrane element
- Coconut shell post-filter
- RObust 1500 reverse osmosis filter
- Drinking water faucet
- Connection fittings pack
- Service wrenches
- User manual
- Consistent high capacity
- Designed for tankless operation
- Delicious water due to DOW Filmtec™ membrane element and high-quality activated carbon filters
- Dynamic SmartLight system signaling the current state of the RO filter, time to replace filter cartridges, or fault condition
- Standard membrane and replacement filters
- Push-fit connectors
- Protection against dry running
- CE marked and confirmed to be safe in accordance with EC New Approach Directives
- A compact design allows for the RObust 1500 to fit into any bar, restaurant or cafe without taking up much room. The RObust 1500 also has a Smart filter which works in tandem with the Smart Light, not only giving the system an impressive look, but also providing you with at-a-glance information.
- Pre-filtration removes mechanical impurities, active chlorine, and natural organic substances.
- The Membrane removes up to 99.8% of dissolved impurities.
- Post-processing on activated carbon improves the taste and smell of the purified water.
|Flow Capacity (L / hour)||70 - 75|
|Inlet Pressure (bar)||2 - 5|
|Waste Water, (L / Hour)||70 - 75|
|Water Feed Temperature (degrees C.)||4 - 30|
|Room Temperature (degrees C.)||5 - 40|
|System Dimensions (H x W x D mm)||420 x 425 x 305|
|Filter Weight (kg)||9|
|Power Supply||230v, 50Hz|
RObust Feed Water Requirements
|pH||6.5 - 8.5|
|TDS||< 1500 mg/L|
|Hardness||< 10 mEq/L|
|Active Chlorine||< 0.5 mg/L|
|Total Iron||< 0.3 mg/L|
|Total Manganese||< 0.1 mg/L|
|COD||< 5 mg O2/L|
|Total Microbial Count (TMC)||< 100 CFU/ml|
|E. Coli (CFU/100ml)||None|
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Last order date accepted with “best chance of delivery before Christmas” – 16.12.21 on all large items. Dispatch resumes w/c 4.1.22*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
- Verticle Water Tank 1400 - 20,000 Litre (all sizes)
- Manhattan Water Butt
- Horizontal Water Tank 2500 Litre
- All Rain Barrels
- Egg Planters
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Utility Tank
- Utility Tank System
- Rattan (oak, orange and blue)
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.