The Classic Slim 250l Rainwater Tank can be both floor and wall mounted.
The simple unique design makes it visually discreet and easy to install.
Multiple tanks can be joined together to achieve the desired storage capacity.
This tank can form part of the an above ground pumped rainwater harvesting system see here.
This tank incorporates 2 no. 4" access caps to allow backnuts to be fitted for diverters, overflows etc.
There are a number of draw off points to allow flexibility:
- 3 high level (approx 300mm from base) 3/4" BSP draw off points for the supplied high quality brass tap.
- 2 lower level (approx 150mm from base) 3/4" BSP draw off points for a pump drawoff .
- 1 No. sump draw off at the base of the tank
The drawoff points are not drilled allowing the customer to drill out the drawoff point to suit the requirement.
The Classic Slim 250l Rainwater Tank is manufactured in the UK.
Dimensions:Width : 995mm
Capacity: 250 Litres
If you require a smaller slim tank consider the Prestige Water Butt.
- 5 x 3/4” BSP tank outlet fitting (undrilled, drill to suit with 10mm drill bit)
- 1 No. 3/4" brass tap
- 2 No 3/4" plugs
- 2 No. washers (wall fixings are not supplied and should be purchased to suit the substrate eg. solid brick, hollow brick, stone, timber, rendered block )
- Leaf catcher at the water butt inlet to capture leaves.
- Water butt sight level to see the water level in your tank at any time.
Offset kit if a bend in the downpipe is required
- Filter collector universal diverter
- Irrigatia solar water pump to water hanging baskets
- Tank Freshener to keep the tank fresh
- Stand so the bottom outlets can be used to offer the full capacity
- Wall bracket so the bottom outlets can be used to offer the full capacity
- 2" BSP coupler
- Mains Back Up Kit
- External Pump System
The drawoff points are not drilled out, allowing the customer to select the drawoff point required. The chosen draw off point should be drilled through with a 10mm drill bit.
This tank requires a fitting gap of 20mm between the tank and the wall to allow expansion
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.