The Manhttan Agile SuDS planter is and innovation in rainwater management and rainwater harvesting disguised in an elegant, robust planter.
The Manhttan Agile SuDS planter operates by collecting rainfall during storm events and slowly releasing the flow into the drainage network.
The SuDS planter can be configured for the following options:
- 100% attenuation no rainwater harvesting (no stand required)
- Partial attenuation (pictured), typically 80% attenuation, 20% rainwater harvesting, though other configurations are possible. This configuration allows the end user to retain some rainwater for irrigation.
In terms of entry into the water tank, two options are available:
- Direct entry, full pipe flow into the main tank via a leafcatcher to remove debris
- Surface water treatment option whereby rainwater discharges via the soil into the planter via a coir separator and central overflow should inflows exceed the infiltration capacity
The planter can be planted up to create a 'mini garden'.
Flow control is offered via the FlowBrake Mini vortex flow control device which is also used in the Thames Passive SuDS planter.Benefits
- Super slim, compact design, ideal for tight spots
- Large, versatile planting bowl
- Opaque plastic reduces algae/microbial growth
- Rotationally moulded for strength, durability and longevity
- Frost proof
- Easy access for inspection and cleaning via 100mm access cover
- High quality 3/4" BSP brass tap and PTFE
- 100mm access cover (unpierced)
- Inspectable Leaf Catcher
- FlowBrake Mini Vortex Control unit with high level overflow (pre fitted)
- Geotextile Separator
- Downpipe offset kit if going directly into the planter
Overflow Kit if a diverter/filter is not being used
- Tank linking kit
- Tank Freshener
- Chrome or Design tap
- 300mm Stand (not required if used for attenuation only)
- Top fixing (single 100mm screw, plug and washer)
- Height: 1050 mm (1330mm with stand)
- Width/Depth at top: 500 x 500 mm
- Width/Depth at base: 375 x 375 mm
- Planter Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 150mm
- Planter Capacity: 25 litres
- 3/4" BSP brass tap
- 3/4" BSP bottom outlet / linking point (undrilled)
- Tank Capacity: 175 litres
- Material: MDPE
- Flow range 0.3-1.2 l/s, lower discharge flows available
- See the detailed Prestige water colour specification here
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- Prestige Greco Roman Terracotta Style Vase Planter - Washed Terracotta
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.