This Water Quality Test Kit is ideal to test the levels of 12 different elements, allowing you to identify potential issues in your water quality so you know how to correctly treat your water.
This kit tests for: coliform bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, hydrogen sulfide, total hardness, total alkalinity, total chlorine, free chlorine, copper, sulfate, iron & pH.
Suitable for: fresh and potable water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds, rain water as well as water stored in tanks.
This test kit contains 2 tests for each parameter and 1 test for bacteria - totalling 23 tests.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read method
- Quick and easy to use, no training required
- Reliable and accurate testing
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests
- Convenient way to check water for 12 of the top water quality concerns
- Results are available immediately, only the bacteria test takes 24 to 48 hours
- Test kit is easy and safe to use (MSDS is not required)
- Each kit contains:
- 1 x coliform bacteria test, with simultaneous E.coli detection
- 2 Tests for each: free & total chlorine, nitrate & nitrite, hardness, pH, total alkalinity, iron, copper, sulfate and hydrogen sulfide
- Detailed test instructions, colour chart as well as additional information including how to understand the test results.
Because the kit contains 2 tests each (except for bacteria) - it is very suitable to test the effectiveness of your water filtration system. Simply test your water before and after treatment and compare the results.
Sensitivity & Test time:
|Iron||0.0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 1.0 ppm (mg/l)||25 seconds|
|Copper||0.0, 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 ppm (mg/l)||50 seconds|
|Nitrate||0, 2, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/l)||1 minute|
|Nitrite||0, 0.2, 1, 1.5, 3 ppm (mg/l)||1 minute|
|pH||2, 4, 5, 6.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12||30 seconds|
|Total Alkalinity||0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
|Total Chlorine||0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 0.8, 1, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||40 seconds|
|Total Hardness||0, 50, 120, 250, 425, 1000 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
|Free Chlorine||0, 0.05, 0.2, 0.6, 1.5, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||45 seconds|
|Sulfate||0, 250, >500 ppm (mg/l)||35 seconds|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||0.3, 0.5, 1, 2 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
*The bacteria test kit detects total coliform (which is faecal bacteria for the most part) and is a presence/absence test of 1cfu/ml. Should the result be positive, then the presence of E.coli can be detected using a blacklight with a wavelength of 365
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 4 week lead time:
- 1275l wall tank
- 525l rainwater tank
- 800l wall tank
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Midi Metropolitan and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Filter Collector White
- Filter Collector Universal White
- Granite Wall Tank with White Filter Collector
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Maurano - Sandstone
- Novara - Slate grey
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl Flower - Blue Grey Granite
- Rainus - Brown
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - SANDSTONE
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - BLACK
800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Green Rain Tank System - All sizes
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.