This decorative water butt will make a great feature in any garden. It perfectly serves its function as a water butt whilst at the same time being attractive and elegant. Showcase your favourite plants or flowers in the removable planter so that the water butt blends in seamlessly with the garden environment. It comes in a range of colours, allowing you to choose one which best fits the colour scheme of your garden.
This product has a unique planting feature allowing the top part to be planted up or left plain.
The huge 300 litre capacity will help you water the garden for free during the drier periods of summer.
The water butt is manufactured in Germany from MDPE. This is a very solid construction dissimilar to other cheaper thin walled transparent water butts available online.
The thick opaque plastic blocks out light limiting algae growth. The finish has a rustic textured clay finish.
The tap pictured is included.
The package also the option to purchase a combined filter and diverter. Simply use the drop down box above to chose the most suitable:
- Standard circular filler suitable for circular downpipes (68, 70 and 80mm grey or brown)
- Quattro for square downpipes (65mm, grey, brown or beige)
- The dual-function tank for rainwater harvesting and decoration
- Integrated plant cup for an individual design
- Plant cup can be removed for planting or cleaning
- Water can be extracted with ease using the tap or universal hose kit (accessories)
- Wind protection, inlet seal DN 19/32 and plant fleece included in scope of supply
- Threaded connection as standard! Tap can be fitted with ease without drilling
- Particularly UV-stable and weather resistant
Diameter max. (mm)
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.