Made from industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) the D1000 litre is a long lasting durable Water Tank. Designed to sit flush against a wall, allowing a downpipe to be connected and rainwater to be collected.
Easy access with a 8" lid, ideal for bucket access and droping a submersible water pump in. Modern in design available in serveral colours to suit your surroundings.
- Fitted with an 8" vented lid perfect for installing a submersible pump.
- Comes pre moulded with a 1" BSP brass outlet with is perfect for attaching a brass tap.
- Durable plastic made 5-6mm thick to ensure a quality product
- Can be used as an overflow of a larger tank.
- Smooth finish and rounded edges
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Frost-proof; plastic should not crack in cold
- Sturdy, compact design for high capacity water storage
- Large footprint; excellent stability
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Rotationally moulded for strength & durability
- Filter Collector Universal
- Overflow Kit if a diverter is not being used
- Brass or chrome tap
- Chrome lever tap
- Tank Freshener
Must be placed 100mm away from a solids vertical surface to allow or expansionTank Dimensions
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.