Prestige Water Green Roof sedum tray.
The principle consists of placing the pre-cultivated trays directly on a waterproof membrane. With its modular design at the forefront the installation is swift and makes for immediate installations with great results. A vibrant and dynamic aesthetic is provided throughout the years seasons due to the many different sedum varieties within our pre-planted system.
Offered as tray only OR pre-planted.
1. The price is per square meter (4 trays). Minimum order for tray only is 1m2 (4 trays)*
2. Please note the minimum order for pre-planted trays is 19m2 (76 total trays - 1 pallet). Orders must be in multiples of 19 ie. 19, 38, 57m2.
- As every gravel covered roof needs to be serviced once or twice a year it is about the same with green roofing.
- We recommend to check the greened roofage in spring and autumn. During this check you simply remove un- wanted vegetation and check the drains.
- The ECOSEDUM® PACK green roof system is a near-natural vegetation form, that preserves and refines itself automatically. We use hardy, winter proof and adaptable plants (sedum sprouts) to ensure that the system even can
- stand extreme local conditions. These plants are delivered within our green roof trays and are up to 80% pre-cultivated. Additionally watering is only recommended in high temperature areas/ periods.
Benefits of Modern Green Roofing
- Optimized water retention and water reservoir
- Extended rooftop life span thanks to the UV-protection
- Noise and heat insulation
- Less rainfall charges, less heating costs
- Micro-climate improvement
|> 80 % (4 - 6 sorts of sedum)
|PE/PP, 100 % recycled
|Black / dark grey
|400 x 600 mm | 15.75 x 23.62 inches
|75 mm | 2.95 inches
|8 l/m2 | 2.11 U.S. Gal.
|Weight (max. water level)
|95 kg/m2 | 209.44 lbs/10,76 ft2
|Weight (max. water level)
|22,8 kg/Stck. | 50.27 lbs./10.76 ft2
|Water retention capacity
|32 l/m2 | 8.45 U.S. Gal./10.76 ft2
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.