Irrigatia Solar Automatic Watering System C12
The Irrigatia C12 is a weather responsive intelligent irrigation system.
The system simply draws water from your water butt or tank and gently pumps it to your plants, planters.
The device uses solar energy to power the pump, sunnier days result in more watering meaning you no longer need to worry if your plants are receiving enough water.
No need for electricity or a tap - ideal for greenhouse watering, garden irrigation, vertical gardens & green walls, hanging baskets, raised beds, allotments & holiday watering.
Just drop the inlet filter into the water butt, position the control unit somewhere sunny, place your drippers in position, switch on and leave.
It waters every 3 hours - now the clever bit - it automatically waters for longer when sunny - plants love it!
- The more sun, the more it waters – waters every 3 hrs
- Saves plants from drought and waters when on holiday
- Automatic watering for up to 12 Irrigation Units
(e.g. 5 large hanging baskets or 12 x 20 litre pots)
- Drip waters up to 5m above the water source
- Uses up to 90% less water than a hose
- Easy, Eco, Efficient
- Water source to solar pump – maximum 20m
- Water source to last dripper – maximum 60m
- Also connects to a tap – use the Irrigatia Reservoir Kit
SOL-C12 Kit Contents
1 x SMART Controller C12
with integrated pump
1 x Inlet Filter
1 x Anti-siphon Device
12 x each: Drippers, Stakes,
1 x Water Level Sensor
3 x AA batteries
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Sandstone 100l Original Prestige
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 18 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- Column 500l Charcoal and Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.