The following is an entirely complete rainwater harvesting package for using rain water in the garden or washing down cars etc. and includes the following:
- 525 litre High Quality Water Butt
- Hozelock submersible water butt pump
- Choice of filter /diverter
- 3/4" Plastic tap
- The 525 ltr water butt has three water draw off points, a 3/4" BSP positioned 300mm from the ground, allowing enough room to get a watering can underneath. The second and third are 1" BSP and situated either side of the tank at the bottom, allowing access to the full capacity of the butt.
- The water butt has deep ribs to give the tank heightened strength and stability.
- The entire lid on the 525 litre water butt is removable, which can be used for inspection or installing a submersible water pump.
- Durable plastic made 5-6mm thick to ensure a quality product.
- Dims Height 1.1m , WIdth 0.48m, L= 0.65
- Ward High Flow filler - excellent high capture efficiency diverter with no filtration
- Guttermate - excellent filter - prevents leaves entering your water butt and drainage system
- Graf Quattro - Self cleaning feature filter maintains constant supply of clean water
For use in water butts and other water containers. 1/2" quick-connect pump outlet for use with conventional garden hose connectors. Max pumping height 12m. Max pumping capacity 2500ltr/hr. Max depth 8m. Max grain size 3mm. Supplied with 10m of plug cable.
- 1/2 inch quick-connect pump outlet
- Max pumping height 12 m
- Max pumping capacity 2500 l/hr (400W output)
- 10 m cable
- For use with conventional garden hose connectors
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.