The P models are classed as unprotected orifice chambers and are specifically designed for installation downstream of pre filtered surface water run offs ie. permeable paving and cellular/crate attenuation systems. Designed to support SuDS management and the sewer infrastructure as part of a designed attenuation system, helping prevent flooding by controlling the flow into the main sewer.
The strategic use of smaller flow control units like the ORIFLO 300 will support the SuDS in regards the overall storage requirement on site and will also reduce the land requirement and make significant savings on the the cost installing and maintaining a larger flow control chambers at the final outfall of the site.
Both units are supplied with a 320mm – square, 35KN loading access cover, which will take a light traffic loading, such as domestic driveways and gardens, but not in areas that will potentially experience traffic that is over 2.5 tonnes.
Features & Benefits
- One-piece unit delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- Quick and simple to install, both units can be lifted and installed by a single person
- Orifice Plate is removable on OFCP300/1 model
- OFCP300/2 Model has a 1670mm invert with fixed orifice
- Access shafts are easily trimmed to suit required invert
- Supplied with 35KN lockable access cover and frame
- 300mm sump depth for catchment of solids and fines
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Standard Pipework – 3 x 110mm, EN 1401 inlets and outlet
- Chemically Resistant
- Manufactured in the UK
- The orifice diameter is calculated to suit the on site design criteria for the outflow into the connecting sewer.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Barrique water butt
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.