The Neptune 600 Range is designed to collect foul water from a single W.C. and/or utility room and then discharge it to the main sewer.
They are designed to be installed either internally (floor mounted) or in underground external installations.
The robust polyethylene 600mm diameter chamber is supplied fitted with a 50mm vortex impeller pump and the chamber comes with a lockable 35Kn access cover.
Ideal for basements and ground floor extensions where other facilities in the property discharge via gravity. Suitable for delivering domestic sewage or surface water to sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
- Pre-assembled, fully fitted single pump stations for above or underground
- Storage Volumes from 200 to 600 litres
- 50mm High Performance Stainless Steel Vortex pumps with proven reliable design and are very robust
- Variable invert depths and orientations to suit individual site conditions
- Pre-assembled pipework for fully automatic operation
- Standard lift is 6m, with 10m lift available as an option
- Non Return Valve
- Integrated Automatic Float Switches for level control
- Supplied with 10 metres of cable
- Chamber manufactured in high grade polyethylene
- Chamber design offers smooth internal walls and base, which improves overall pumping efficiency and eliminates‘dead spots’ and solids build up, which can lead to odours and septicity
- Designed to BS EN 12050 for structural strength and water-tightness
- BSEN752 to comply with hydrostatic and electrical requirements
- BSEN752-6 for drain and sewer systems in outside buildings
- Supplied with a PP lockable access cover (pedestrian loading)
- Power Requirements: Type C 13 Amp - Single Phase
|TFN600200SP||200||670||655||110||2" / 50mm||280||450|
|TFN600300SP||300||670||1025||110||2" / 50mm||280||450|
|TFN600450SP||450||670||1525||110||2" / 50mm||280||450|
|TFN600600SP||600||670||2025||110||2" / 50mm||280||450|
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.