LUMINOR’s new line of rack-mounted UV/filtration systems offer the convenience of an all-in-one package making installation a simple “in & out” connection.
Designed to effectively treat flow rates of 30.3 & 56.8 lpm, LUMINOR’s rackmounted UV’s provide the required 5 micron pre-treatment with the option of a full-flow, carbon filter to treat taste and odour. Installation of a UV system has never been easier with an innovative design that allows for feedwater to enter the filters from either the right or left side of the unit.
Based on LUMINOR’s groundbreaking modular UV systems, the rackmount UV’s offer the flexibility of being “factory ready” to accept a UV Intensity Module in the future if so desired. The BLACKCOMB plug and play platform has the most advanced residential controller on the market with a colour screen user interface giving a multitude of screens displaying diagnostics, status, warnings.
Features and benefits
- One-piece, 2-sump design for leak free operation, (pressure relief, wrench, and new integral hanging clip included with all systems)
- LED lamp countdown (4.1 variants)
- Controller with Lightlock™ technology for protected lamp sales (5.1 variants)
- Universal mounting configuration (left or right access)
- NSF component listed filtration cartridges (included with systems)
- “Future-proof” expandability port for future upgrades and options
- Axial flow, 316L stainless steel polished reactors, fully polished, designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- Reliable, industry proven, coated UV lamps, (9,000 hour life on LB4/5 series and 10,000 hour life on LBH4/5 series)
- Full customization available as an option (language, home screen, phone, QR codes, etc.)
(30mJ/cm2 @ 95% UVT)
|1st Filter House||5 micron sediment
|5 micron sediment
|5 micron sediment
|5 micron sediment
|2nd Filter Housing||N/A||High-capacity Carbon
|Port Size||1" MNPT|
|Plug Type||British Standard, BS 1363, “3” suffix|
|Lamp Watts||20 (standard-output lamp)||45 (high-output lamp)|
|Power (watts)||23 (21 @ 230V)||57 (48 @ 230V)|
|Max Current (amps)||1|
|Chamber Material||Polished 316L stainless steel, A249 pressure rated tubing|
|Reactor Dimensions||3.5 x 20.0" (8.9 x 50.8 cm)|
|Controller Dimensions||17.2 x 9.2 x 10.2 cm (6.8 x 3.6 x 4”)||21.7 x 10.8 x 10.2 cm (8.6 x 4.2 x 4”)|
|Operating Pressure||0.7-8.3 bar (10-120 psi)|
|Operating Water Pressure||2-40° C (36-104° F)|
|UV Monitor||Optional (requires additional UV sensor module) (RS-B3.5 on LB5 units & RSHO-B3.5 on LBH5 units)|
|Solemoid Output||YES (but requires optional solenoid module) (MOD-SOL)|
|Dry Contacts||YES (but requires optional remote alarm module) (MOD-RAM)|
|40-20mA Output||YES (but requires optional 4-20mA module) (MOD-420)|
Lamp Change Reminder
(Audible and Visual)
|Lamp Out Indicator||Yes|
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.