All keen gardeners, whether your a beginner or an experienced gardener, need to collect rainwater in many cases it is better for the plants as tap water can be too hard for some plant, so more is always better.
The 800l Pillar is a range of unique high volume/low footprint water butts which can be incorporated into gardens with limited space.
The water butt has a 3/4" BSP outlet on the front of the water butt and two 1" BSP outlets at the bottom of the water butt to give you maximum usage, allow interlinking and provide a drain down point.
The 800l Pillar water butt is made from Industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene), which is highly resistant to frost and mechanical damage.
- Available in a variety of colours to suit location
- Manufactured from virgin polymer
- Frost proof; should not crack in the cold
- Tall, slim tank maximises capacity when space is limited
- Tanks can be connected together using bottom outlets
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
The package includes:
- Water butt 800l
- Brass Tap
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Outlet||Weight (kg)||Access||Volume (l)|
|1800||630||825||2 x 1" & 1 x 3/4" BSP||45||225mm lid||700|
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.