Quiet and economical supply of pressurised water to multiple points of use within a building. Ideal in domestic and light commercial uses where the enclosed design and low noise and vibration are desirable.
A stainless steel automatic pump is situated within the tank. The internal electronic control system of the pump activates upon demand, removing the need for a separate pressure controller or inverter drive. Dry run protection, leak detection, thermal overload protection and an anti-blocking cycle are also incorporated into the pumps internal control system. The reduced component count of such a design allows easy maintenance and reduced installation costs.
The polyethylene WRAS approved water storage tank is quickly filled by a high speed float valve. An articulated ball arm provides additional movement reducing unnecessary valve activity. A galvanised steel frame provides the tank with additional support against flexing, and an insulation jacket is provided (not shown) which may be optionally used to protect the system against cold weather conditions when installed in unheated locations such as garages and outbuildings.
Designed, and assembled in the UK. With full UK based technical support, rapid spares availability, and spare parts supply from UK.
Features & Benefits
- Maintains system pressure automatically
- WRAS approved polyethylene water tank
- High quality stainless steel pump with integral electronic control system
- Water cooled pump motor located within the tank for extremely quiet operation
- Snap on lid for easy access. Insulation jacket included.
- 8 litre pressure vessel for improved efficiency and reduced start-ups.
- Water Inlet managed by a large bore high-speed diaphragm type floatvalve.
- Type AB Air Gap available (optional) for compliance with WRAS regulations up to Category 5, BS EN 13077:2003 590mm wide.
- Fits easily through a standard doorway. Easily replaceable parts, designed for easy maintenance.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Sandstone 100l Original Prestige
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 18 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- Column 500l Charcoal and Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.