The BPM series pressure booster sets are designed to supply water under pressure to multiple points of use.
Multi-Point Pressure Control manages both the start and stop pressure of each pump, achieving high efficiency without the increased cost of variable speed sets, but with enhanced reliability, reduced component count, and lower cost. Pressure is measured at the outlet manifold by an electronic pressure sensor with greater reliability than mechanical switches.
Features include adjustable pressure, duty standby/assist with alternation at each pump cycle, and BMS output, whilst remaining extremely compact. Pressure control is achieved by modulation of the pumps which are run as required to maintain pressure within a specified range.
An optional level sensor probe can be situated in a break tank or Well and indicates the current water level, as well as providing an adjustable safety shut-off water level which can be adjusted from the control panel.
|roduct Code||Pumps||Max Pressure (bar)||Max Flow (l/min)||Noise Level at 1m (approx)||Supply Tank Monitoriing||Voltage||Current|
|BPM1202||2 x XMO120PRO||5.3||180||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||14.4|
|BPM12042||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||12.8|
|BPM15052||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||14.6|
|BPM20062||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||20.2|
|BPM1202L||2 x XMO12PRO||5.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||14.4|
|BPM12042L||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||12.8|
|BPM15052L||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||14.6|
|BPM20062L||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||20.2|
|BPM12023||2 x XMO120PRO||5.3||180||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM120423||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||4.4|
|BPM150523||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM200623||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||6|
|BPM1202L3||2 x XMO120PRO||5.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM12042L3||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||4.4|
|BPM15052L3||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM20062L3||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||
- Adjustable pressure control
- Duty Standby/Duty Assist with alternation
- Quiet water cooled pumps fixed on anti-vibration mounts for extremely quiet operation
- Single sided bolt removal (no need to reach backnut on other side)
- Integral lifting point for ease of installation
- Twin pressure vessels
- Highly Accurate Digital Pressure Display
- Break Tank Level Display (optional)
- Control Panel Failover to Automatic pumps (optional)
- Adjustable viewing angle Control Panel
- Modular ‘hot swap’ of pumps and solenoids
- Lockable isolator switch
- Automatic Tank Level Calibration
- Multiple pump model support at 230Vac 50Hz or any supply voltage/phase via contactors/overloads
- BMS Switched output
- Optional BMS serial output
- Advanced Fault Tracking
- Fault Warning LED
- Auto hunt for redundant spare pump during pump failure in single pump mode
- Swappable MCU chip (software)
- System Overpressure Alarm – protects pipework and attached appliances (UV system, etc) from overpressure due to faulty installation or incorrect pressure setting
- Overvoltage protection
- Automatic pump test / anti-blocking cycle
- Brownout protection
- Watchdog timer
- Fused Outputs
- Pump cut-in/cut-out pressure (for each pump)
- System Overpressure Alarm
- Pump failure pressure
- Pump Mode (Pump 1, Pump 2, Twin pump assist/standby)
- Minimum Water Level (dry run prevention)
- Pump restart delay
- Fault code display
- Fault code erase
- Input test diagnostic screen
- Output test diagnostic screen
- Manual Stop – with BMS activation
- Restore Factory Default Settings
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.