450mm diameter – Factory built inspection chamber catch-pits, delivered to site as single piece units, ready to install, no assembly required.
All chambers feature a robust, impact resistant, rota moulded base with moulded in pipe spigots, to accommodate 110/160mm EN 1401 pipe fittings. All spigots have blind ends, that can be cut off on site if required. The main channel and side connections have 110/160mm moulded spigot connections and two further 110/160mm spigot connections at 90° to main channel.
Base only – comes without any rocker pipes fitted.
- Main channel pipework – 110mm or 160mm EN 1401
- Optional side inlets – 2 x 110mm or 160mm EN 1401
- Above ground access for inspection and maintenance of surface water pipework systems
- Suitable for Adoptable and Non-Adoptable applications
- Maximum installation depth to soffit of pipe - Adoptable 3000mm and Non-Adoptable 3000mm
- Design & Construction Guidance (DCG) - Type D & E chambers
- EN 13598 Part 1 & 2 (2009)
- Building Regulations - Part H1
Features & Benefits
- Single piece - Factory built units
- Robust - Impact resistant rota moulded body
- Quick and simple to install
- 320mm sump depth
- High Strength profiled base
- Base and five standard depths available
- Lightweight - No machinery or lifting equipment required
- Restriction Cap available to comply with DCG - Design & Construction Guidelines for deeper chambers
- Access Covers with restricted access available as option to Restriction Cap
- Range of adaptors available to suit other pipework
- Access shafts can be easily cut onsite to required depth
- Granular backfill
Inlet Pipe Soffit
|110 - 160||2 X 110 OR 160||280||750|
|AICCP450B/1||110 - 160||2 X 110 OR 160||545||1015|
|AICCP450B/1.5||110 - 160||2 X 110 OR 160||1025||1495|
|AICCP450B/2||110 - 160||2 X 110 OR 160||1480||1950|
|AICCP450B/2.4||110 - 160||2 X 110 OR 160||1940||2410|
|AICCP450B/3||110 - 160||2 X 110 OR 160||2555||3025|
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.