Centre for Water Saving Technology (cWST)
* Drop in open day 11am - 3pm Wednesday 20th March*
Short presentation at 12.30 pm.
Followed by light refreshments. Simply book in using the contact form.
Free parking available on site.
Suitable for house builders, architects, specifiers, farmers, commercial water users with an interest in reducing water usage.
Our base of operations is in the industrial heart of Manchester; Trafford Park. With the Manchester Ship canal to the North, Bridgewater canal to the south and Trafford Ecology Park round the corner it seems only fitting to have our Water Saving Showroom here.
The following will be available to view on site:
- A selection of rainwater tanks and water butts
- A 1500l complete rainwater harvesting system
- A rainwater downpipe filter and diverter display
- The Prestige water butt range
- A sustainable urban drainage system (SuDS) soakaway/rainwater attenuation package
- Water saving toilet with combined sink
- In pipe flow restrictors and regulators
- Drinking water filters
- Drinking water filter jug
- Living wall with Solar powered Irrigation system (coming soon)
- Rainwater to Drinking water filtration package (coming soon)
In addition to the above we have a Wetlab where various products can be hydraulically tested on 15mm, 22mm pipes , 68mm downpipe etc.
If you are a supplier and wish to demo your kit on our site please get in touch.