The Silt Sentinel Range has been designed for the catchment and removal of silt and debris from the run off from impermeable and hard standing surface areas, such as: roofs, path and driveways, patios, car parks, roads and highways. Installation of a Silt Sentinel/s as part of a SuDS design, will provide effective primary treatment to the surface water run off, improving water quality downstream and in turn helping to prevent flooding.
The Silt Sentinel 300 models are ideal for installation upstream of smaller volume, cellular/crate – attenuation systems. Installation of a Silt Sentinel will significantly improve the water quality downstream, supporting the sustainability of the drainage system.
The SS300110HD is our heavy duty model and is designed specifically for installation in heavily trafficked areas, like roads, car parks and hard standing, that have vehicle loadings over 2.5 tonnes. It can also be used for deeper non-trafficked installation, as it offers extra depth.
This model comes pre-fitted with a 1500mm length of twinwall access shaft, which offers an overall depth of 2000mm. This is the maximum depth that the unit can be installed and complies with SfA7 guidelines and the new DCG (Design and Construction Guidelines) for 300mm ø inspection chambers.
All Silt Sentinel 300 models have same base unit, which features an integral filter basket, which has an alloy filter cassette fitted inside, this filter cassette gives increased separation of silt and removal of any debris that enters the unit from the upstream drainage system. As all the flow has to pass through the filter to discharge from the unit the solids and debris are retained in the basket. The filter basket also features a telescopic stainless steel handle, which is ergonomically designed to aid lifting.
Note: This model is not supplied with an access cover.
● Inlet pipework – 3 x 110mm EN 1401
● Outlet pipework – 110mm EN1401 as standard
● Optional Outlet pipework - 160mm EN1401 & 150mm twinwall
- Delivered ready to install – reducing installation time and costs
- Quick and simple installation
- Lightweight, robust Polyethylene rota moulded body
- Pre-fitted access shaft – 1500mm twinwall offering overall depth of 2000mm
- Four invert options available – to accommodate site conditions
- Removable filter basket – with alloy screen for finer filtration and ergonomically designed telescopic lifting handle
- Wastage – associated with in-situ construction eliminated
- Chemical resistant
- Minimum 50 year Design Life
- Manufactured in the UK
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 4 week lead time:
- 1275l wall tank
- 525l rainwater tank
- 800l wall tank
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Midi Metropolitan and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Filter Collector White
- Filter Collector Universal White
- Granite Wall Tank with White Filter Collector
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Maurano - Sandstone
- Novara - Slate grey
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl Flower - Blue Grey Granite
- Rainus - Brown
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - SANDSTONE
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - BLACK
800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Green Rain Tank System - All sizes
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.