*Receive 10% off your order when ordered with the Prestige Water Butt"
- The dimensions of the product have been checked
- The customer images, comments and reviews have been checked
- VERSATILE: ideal for modernising existing WC, refurbishments, guest-WC and much more
- COMPACT: particularly suitable for small spaces
- ECONOMICAL: water is first used to wash hands and then fills the cistern for the next usage. This is not just ecological in saving water - but also saves money on water bills.
- EASY: simply use the standard installation of a cistern with a 1/2 inch inlet and a 50mm (~2 inches) outlet. An existing cistern can be easily swapped without specialist knowledge or the need for any special tools.
- Has dual flush both 3 litre and 9 litre functionality integrated as well as a high quality stainless steel tap.
- Mounting fixtures include 1/2 inch inlet attachment; cistern made from ABS plastic; metal components made from Norm 4301 Ni-Cr steel; as well as seals made in Germany. Surface-mounting under EN 14055:2010 CE certification.
If you require Aquadue (GrandeSys) spares please see this listing.
Installing your AquaDue onto a close coupled toilet pan :
W.C. 30.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal. All couriers are observing social distancing. All couriers are working under "Christmas Workload" due to increase in online orders -delays expected.
27.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
26.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
25.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
24.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
23.3.20 A number of couriers have suspended delivery time guarantees. If your order is urgent please get in touch before ordering.
20.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
19.3.20 Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm Announcement:
We will no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day for items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards. As a result, we will not consider a claim for delay for items posted using the Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service from that date. In addition we will not during this period offer our Consequential Loss service and we will not accept any related claims.
18.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
17.3.20 Due to the current coronavirus situation Royal Mail are no longer asking recipient’s to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020.
17.3.20 Daily dispatch (Royal Mail, Hermes, FedEx) will continue as normal.
17.3.20 UK stock affected:
211702 - 500l Terracotta water butt
12.3.20 * Due to the Coronovirus Pandemic a number of our suppliers and couriers have provided indications of potential delay of goods and deliveries. Many of the goods we supply are manufactured in the EU where action is being taken to slow the spread of the virus. This may have an impact on your order. Please get in touch to see if a certain product/order is affected. As it stands this should have no impact on UK stock and deliveries.*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
The majority of items are shipped with Royal Mail with the following target delivery times.
Standard shipping (2nd class) allows basic tracking (dispatch and delivery).
"1st class signed for" provides full tracking.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.