*Receive 10% off your order when ordered with the Prestige Water Butt"
- The dimensions of the product have been checked
- The customer images, comments and reviews have been checked
- VERSATILE: ideal for modernising existing WC, refurbishments, guest-WC and much more
- COMPACT: particularly suitable for small spaces
- ECONOMICAL: water is first used to wash hands and then fills the cistern for the next usage. This is not just ecological in saving water - but also saves money on water bills.
- EASY: simply use the standard installation of a cistern with a 1/2 inch inlet and a 50mm (~2 inches) outlet. An existing cistern can be easily swapped without specialist knowledge or the need for any special tools.
- Has dual flush both 3 litre and 9 litre functionality integrated as well as a high quality stainless steel tap.
- Mounting fixtures include 1/2 inch inlet attachment; cistern made from ABS plastic; metal components made from Norm 4301 Ni-Cr steel; as well as seals made in Germany. Surface-mounting under EN 14055:2010 CE certification.
Distance from of back of unit to centre of outlet pipe is ~55mm
Height of cistern: 410mm
Depth at base: 110mm
Depth at sink: 175mm
Height of tap: 170mm
If you require Aquadue (GrandeSys) spares please see this listing.
Installing your AquaDue onto a close coupled toilet pan :
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory will no longer form Stock Inventory, previously available next day*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnels etc.)
The following items have a 4 week lead time:
- 1275l wall tank
- 525l rainwater tank
- 800l wall tank
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Filter Collector White
- Filter Collector Universal White
- Granite Wall Tank with White Filter Collector
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Novara - Slate grey
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl Flower - Blue Grey Granite
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - SANDSTONE
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - BLACK
- Heavy Duty Water butt stand
800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Green Rain Tank System - All sizes
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
12.3.20 * Due to the Coronovirus Pandemic a number of our suppliers and couriers have provided indications of potential delay of goods and deliveries. Many of the goods we supply are manufactured in the EU where action is being taken to slow the spread of the virus. This may have an impact on your order. Please get in touch to see if a certain product/order is affected. As it stands this should have no impact on UK stock and deliveries.*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.