*Receive 10% off your order when ordered with the Prestige Water Butt"
- The dimensions of the product have been checked
- The customer images, comments and reviews have been checked
- VERSATILE: ideal for modernising existing WC, refurbishments, guest-WC and much more
- COMPACT: particularly suitable for small spaces
- ECONOMICAL: water is first used to wash hands and then fills the cistern for the next usage. This is not just ecological in saving water - but also saves money on water bills.
- EASY: simply use the standard installation of a cistern with a 1/2 inch inlet and a 50mm (~2 inches) outlet. An existing cistern can be easily swapped without specialist knowledge or the need for any special tools.
- Has dual flush both 3 litre and 9 litre functionality integrated as well as a high quality stainless steel tap.
- Mounting fixtures include 1/2 inch inlet attachment; cistern made from ABS plastic; metal components made from Norm 4301 Ni-Cr steel; as well as seals made in Germany. Surface-mounting under EN 14055:2010 CE certification.
Distance from of back of unit to centre of outlet pipe is ~55mm
Height of cistern: 410mm
Depth at base: 110mm
Depth at sink: 175mm
Height of tap: 170mm
If you require Aquadue (GrandeSys) spares please see this listing.
Installing your AquaDue onto a close coupled toilet pan :
The inlet is filling but the tap is not flowing.
If the inlet valve is filling and the tap is not flowing a kink in the hose from the inlet valve to the tap may have developed or the pipe has come detached from the tap base internally. Check both, either remove the kink or reinsert the hose into the tap inlet on the underside of the
The inlet is not filling ?
Either the inlet valve is not on mains pressure or the inlet valve is blocked. The inlet valve (and tap) requires mains pressure to operate, a header tank system will not operate the inlet valve.
The inlet continues to fill once the cistern is full and overflow via the flush valve overflow into the pan?
This may be due to the inlet valve gland being or blocked or partially blocked with small debris and is common on many inlet valves. Glands regulate the flow in fill valves. Check the valve by removing the yellow cap on the fill valve. The float lever is attached to the fill valve via a locking pin. Remove the locking pin by pinching the tapered end and pushing outward. The gland cover is removed by rotating a quarter turn revealing the gland. Remove the gland and wash.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
- Stone Effect Column Water Butt (all sizes)
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.