Reverse osmosis is the most effective technology for the purification of water for drinking. It reduces 99.8% of impurities, as well as odours, flavours, and viruses making water clear, clean and safe for human health, both for adults and children. The reverse osmosis filter is also one of the most cost-effective methods of domestic water purification.
For use in apartments or houses inhabited by 2 to 5 people.
Advantages of the Ecosoft P’URE AquaCalcium reverse osmosis water filter
- World leader DOW Filmtec™ membrane (USA)
- 6 stages of water purification including mineralization
- 280 L of drinking water per day
- Up to 7 L storage tank
- Water enriched with calcium in the AquaCalcium filter
- Both vertical and horizontal mounting possible
- ‘Clean room’ effect — vacuum tightness of the filter since it leaves its assembly line
Benefits of using the filter
- Source of absolutely clean and safe drinking water
- Coffee beans and tea leaves will open up their flavours and aroma
- With the water, you will get the important mineral element calcium
Following the reverse osmosis water filter, the drinking water is enriched with calcium. That is why it is especially recommended for:
- children and teenagers
- elderly people
Calcium reduces risk of osteoporosis, hypertension, brain attacks, obesity and many other diseases.
Stages of water purification
The feed water flows through the three pre-filters intended to reduce sediments (rust, sand, silt etc.), chlorine and chlorination by-products, as well as organic matter.
The fourth stage is represented by the reverse osmosis membrane which at the molecular level purifies the water from 99.8% impurities including bacteria and viruses.
The water purified by the reverse osmosis membrane flows through the AquaCalcium replacement filter where the 1st stage of mineralization takes place. Special technology of the filter reproduces natural speed of water flowing through mountain rocks. The time of its contact with the composition of the AquaCalcium replacement filter increases, and consequently permanent content of minerals in the purified water is provided.
Then the purified water is supplied to the storage tank. From the tank, the water undergoes the 2nd stage of mineralization in the AquaCalcium replacement filter.
Then it flows to the carbon post-filter intended for the final water purification. It contains high-quality activated coconut shell carbon which improves purified water taste and odour, and adds slight sophisticated sweetish flavour.
Inlet pressure for filter without pump, bar: 3–6*
Inlet pressure for filter with pump, bar: 2–4.5*
Pressure in storage tank, atm: 0.4–0.6
Temperature of feed water, °C: +4…+30**
Filter weight (basic configuration), kg: 6
Temperature of environment limit, °C: +5…+40**
Water supply external connection, inches: thread, ½
* If pressure in the water supply system is lower than indicated, the filter should be supplied with a pump. If pressure in the water supply system is higher than indicated, it is necessary to install a pressure regulator at the inlet before the reverse osmosis filter.
** If the temperature of feed water is within the range +20…+30 °C, selectiveness of the membrane insignificantly decreases, and capacity increases leading to insignificant growth of the TDS indicator. Application of the filter when the temperature of feed water exceeds +30 °C is not recommended.
Metal storage tank (general vol. 11 L, effective vol. up to 7 L)
Stylish faucet ‘Modern’ for purified water
Included feed water adaptor with feed valve for connection with water mains
Ball valve faucet of storage tank
Set of color tubes (4 pc.) for convenient filter installation
Drain saddle clip for connection of the filter to sewers
Set of replacement pre-filters (improved)
DOW Filmtec™ membrane 75 GPD (280 L per day)Service wrenches for replacement of filters and the membrane
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Sandstone 100l Original Prestige
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 18 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- Column 500l Charcoal and Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.